Refund and Return Policy
EUBX.IO may provide a User with a refund in the circumstance where a User is not satisfied with the quality of the provided services.
- This Refund Policy concerns exclusively transaction fees and Users’ funds.
- EUBX.IO undertakes to make its best efforts to assist the Users in case of any disputes related to refunds of purchased cryptocurrencies.
- Refunds and Returns in excess of the original amount are prohibited.
- Banking Day: (Payment Policy).
- Business Day: means every official working day of the week in Estonia.
- Chargeback: means return of the User’s money by his/her issuing bank due to the disputed and/or fraudulent transaction.
- Eligibility Criteria: means the set of requirements that must be met for refund or return.
- Funding: (Payment Policy).
- Return Form: means the EUBX.IO form to be completed by the User, who has requested for his/her funds to be returned.
- Funds: (Payment Policy).
- Issuing Bank: means the bank that has issued payment card to the User as cardholder.
- Refund original amount: means the precise amount of transaction fees deducted from the amount of a User’s transaction(s).
- Refund Form: means the EUBX.IO form to be completed by the User who has requested the refund.
- Refund: means giving back the amount of transaction fees paid by the User with regard to certain transactions.
- Return original amount: means the precise amount of the User’s funds accumulated in his account.
- Return: means giving back the User’s funds transferred to his account.
- Transaction Charges: means any fee charged by a bank or financial institution upon processing a valid refund request.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS
The User who has paid for the EUBX.IO Services, i.e. paid a transaction fee, or has funded his account may request a Refund or Return in accordance with the Eligibility Criteria as further set out herein.
A refund or return will only be considered where the User complies with the eligibility criteria in full. Where the User fails to meet any of the eligibility criteria, EUBX.IO shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to decline the User’s request for a refund or return.
In order to apply for a refund or a return, the User must request and complete a refund form or return form and submit the respective form to EUBX.IO.
You can obtain a refund or request form by contacting compliance@EUBX.IO.
To prevent prohibited conduct, all payments and information related to refunds or returns may be verified by EUBX.IO. In such cases, EUBX.IO may request the User to provide certain documents, including, but not limited to, identification documents, copy of the User’s Payment Card, and Invoice or/and any other proof that the disputed payment was made. In case the User fails to provide appropriate documents or information within three (3) days upon EUBX.IO’s request for information or in the case of any doubts as to the authenticity of provided documents, EUBX.IO shall be entitled to decline the User’s refund or return request.
EUBX.IO shall process the User’s refund or return form as soon as is reasonably practicable. Response times may vary depending on stated reasons for the request. In any case, EUBX.IO shall notify the User on the outcome of the request in accordance with the time frames set out herein.
The refund or return will only be approved or declined after adequate and sufficient verification is made by EUBX.IO.
NOTE: Submission of the refund or return form does not guarantee that the User’s request will be satisfied.
- REFUND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
(i) All requests for refunds or returns will only be accepted where notice is received by EUBX.IO no later than forty-eight (48) hours after transactions are made.
(ii) Notice mentioned above should be provided to EUBX.IO by completing the refund or return form.
(iii) The completed refund or request form should be sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address with ‘Refund Request’ in the subject line.
- RETURN ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
(i) All requests for refunds or returns should be provided to EUBX.IO by completing the appropriate form.
(ii) The completed refund or request form should be sent to the email@example.com e-mail address with ‘Return Request’ in the subject line.
(iii) Any return may only be made via bank wire transfer and after the User provides all details for such Bank transfer.
- PROCESSING TIMELINE
Within fifteen (15) business days as of the date of the receipt of the refund or return form, EUBX.IO shall contact the User to request further information (if required) and the User shall provide such information as soon as reasonably practicable, but in any case no later than fourteen (14) days following such request.
EUBX.IO shall notify the User by e-mail on its final decision regarding the refund or return:
- within fifteen (15) Business Days following the receipt of the last requested additional document or information;
- within twenty (20) Business Days following the receipt of refund form or return form, if no further information or document is requested.
The refund or return will be processed within twenty (20) business days from the date of notifying the User about the EUBX.IO decision.
The User will not be entitled to any refund or return if:
- When requested by EUBX.IO to do so, the User fails to provide EUBX.IO with information or/and document(s) within the terms set herein.
- If EUBX.IO suspects that the User has or is engaged in, or may have in any way been involved in, fraudulent or illegal activity, including prohibited conduct.
- There is no ground for a refund or return.
NOTE: EUBX.IO reserves the right to sequester the User’s funds while the refund or return investigation is in process, meaning the funds or assets may be inaccessible during such investigation.
EUBX.IO expects the User to contact us at compliance@EUBX.IO to resolve any problem or issue related to his payment(s) before the User makes any chargeback request. This section does not necessarily affect any rights and/or claims that the User may have against the bank or financial institution.
EUBX.IO will investigate any chargeback requests made by the User and in response may inform the User’s issuing bank whether any service or transaction has been cancelled.
EUBX.IO reserves the right to suspend User’s account and sequester User’s funds during the chargeback investigation procedure, possibly rendering the User’s funds or assets inaccessible.
Any charges that may arise upon the processing of a refund or return shall be borne solely by the User. Such charges will be deducted from the final amount of the refund or return.
This Refund Policy will be amended from time to time as determined by the company. Terms and conditions of the Refund Policy are subject to change by EUBX.IO and in the case of any amendments, EUBX.IO will update the related policy on its website.
In the event the User does not wish to accept the revised Refund Policy, he should not continue to use services provided by EUBX.IO. If the User continues to use the services after the date on which the changes come into effect, his use of the services will be governed by the superseding Refund Policy.